Wusthof knives: Boning knife
This knife is ideal for removing bones and skin from meat and poultry or trimming sinews and fat. The slender, slightly curved blade makes it easy to follow the length of the bone. The pronounced bolster offers excellent protection, preventing the hand from slipping down the blade; the large handle makes it easier to put power into the cut. The Ikon collection by Wusthof stands out for its traditional 3 rivet design combined with premium wood. The exceptional handles are made from select blackwood. The individual grain of the wood is what makes each knife distinctive and unique.
Blade length:14 cm (5")
Not suitable for the dishwasher; wash by hand.
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry.
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened.
- The exceptional handles are made from select blackwood.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- The precise manual honing and final polish ensure outstanding sharpness and happy chopping.