Welcome to the Quintessenzadesign.com website. In thanking you for having visited our web pages, we take the opportunity to point out that access to the Quintessenzadesign.com website and the use of the services and contents included therein, are activities regulated by these General Conditions for use (hereinafter to be known as “General Conditions”). In order to facilitate your consultation of the page we have compiled a FAQ list.
We would remind you that by accessing our site, and/or by using even one of the Services provided, you confirm knowledge and acceptance of the General Conditions as published on this page. If you should not accept these conditions, we would kindly ask you to refrain from accessing and using the contents and the services offered on our Website forthwith.
In order to offer a clearer and easier consultation of the sites, we have supplied a glossary of the most frequently used terms on this page.
a) Quintessenzadesign.com: indicates the site manager, the domains and the sub-domains which are registered for each of the brands of the Quintessenzadesign.com, including amongst others and by way of example Quintessenzadesign.it. Quintessenzadesign.com is also the proprietor of the domains, the Website, the Services and the contents supplied within and the administrator and/or proprietor of all, informatics or not, support infrastructure.
b) Website: specifies the web portals related to the Quintessenzadesign.com, which consist of the Services and Contents available to the User.
c) Contents: means amongst others and by way of example, texts, documents, audio and video material, information, graphics, photographs and/or images, illustrations, pictures, logos, projects and any other kinds of original and reproducible material published on the Website or sent by them, including software , the operative processes of the Website, menus, web pages, layout, graphics and colours.
d) User: specifies the users of the Site and the Services supplied therein.
How will I know if the conditions contained on this page have been modified?
If you wish to receive constant updates regarding the General Conditions, we recommend you the regularly consultation of this page. This will allow you to check - whether possible - those modifications, which have been implemented since your last visit of the Website. Indeed, Quintessenzadesign.com, whenever implementing modifications – either partially or totally – will take the necessary steps to make the updates available by publishing them on this page.
Can I use the Quintessenzadesign.com website for professional purposes?
The Contents and Services on our Website are normally intended for personal use. This means that if, for example, you consult the pages, download product information, etc., you will be using the material for inappropriate commercial, entrepreneurial and professional purposes. Nevertheless, if the Service you are using is one of those which allows you to buy, you can use the Services for personal and professional use. This means that you are allowed to buy on this website for commercial, entrepreneurial and professional purposes.
What conditions and limits are imposed by using the Quintessenzadesign.com website?
In accessing our Website and the relative Contents and Services, you must:
- Navigate and use the Website and Services at your complete and free discretion, whilst assuming total and sole responsibility
- Not use the Website for illegal purposes or to commit illegal actions
- Not use the Website in a way that would interrupt, damage or compromise its efficiency and the functionality - either partially or totally
- Recognize the fact that Quintessenzadesign.com cannot be held responsible for possible damage to your or a third party’s computer, equipment or any data stored therein, except for potential cases of serious errors and wilful intent which can be directly linked to Quintessenzadesign.com.
- Release Quintessenzadesign.com and subjects from any responsibility in relation to your behaviour whilst using the Website and Services
- Recognize that Quintessenzadesign.com cannot be held responsible for losses and damage in relation to any form of use and the functionality of the Website, including (without restrictions) any damage in relation to the suspension, interruption, lack of functionality and/or inaccessibility to the Website or Services, damages related to transmitted viruses and harmful material, damages related to loss of business, loss of earnings, interruption of business, loss of business information and/or any other type of pecuniary loss, except in the case of damage caused by wilful intent and serious errors
- Declare to be aware and to accept that Quintessenzadesign.com does not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the Contents, and furthermore does not guarantee that the Website, Services and Contents will always be supplied punctually and safely without any interruption
- Accept that Quintessenzadesign.com does not guarantee that any possible material errors in Contents and Services supplied through the Website can be promptly rectified
Are the product images and photographs found on the Quintessenzadesign.com Website reliable?
The images, photographs and all representations found on Quintessenzadesign.com Website merely have an illustrative value. Quintessenzadesign.com constantly implements measures aimed at ensuring that the photographs displayed on the Website are true representations of original products and also implements every technological solution meant to minimize inaccuracies. This means that viewing variations are always possible due to various causes, even of a technical nature and sometimes linked to the technological characteristics of colour resolution on your computer. Subsequently, Quintessenzadesign.com cannot be held responsible if the graphic representation of products displayed on the Website - in relation to the above-mentioned technical reasons - should not appear perfectly suitable or corresponding.
If I am under 18 years of age can I use Quintessenzadesign.com Website?
If you are under 18 years of age, you can freely navigate our Website. You are not allowed to use those Services that require registration or transfer of data and information. Registration and use of the services available on Quintessenzadesign.com Website are strictly for people over the age of 18. No one under that age can register on the Website nor use the services available therein, except in those cases where the minor has the consent of a parent or legal guardian. In all cases where you would use or access to one of the Services, which requires registration or the transfer of data and information as supplied through the Website, you must ensure that you are over 18 years of age and have the faculty to stipulate binding contracts.
When surfing the Web if you see or if you are requested to provide information which you do not understand or which is not totally clear, always ask your parents for assistance. Remember: this is always valid not only for Quintessenzadesign.com Website, but also for all other sites that you visit on the Internet.
What kind of policy applies Quintessenzadesign.com in the field of trademarks, domain names and intellectual property?
Quintessenzadesign.com, is the holder or the exclusive licensee of the present and future logos and trademarks, which by way of example and not of limitation Quintessenzadesign.com and any other distinguishing sign that includes the related words, including their domain names registered for each of the trademarks and Quintessenzadesign.com. Quintessenzadesign.com reserves the right to make exclusive use of its logos, trademarks and distinctive signs. Contents and any other material on the Site, protected by current standards and regulations in the field of copyright, the protection of trademarks and patents and/or by other provisions of the law, must not be copied, modified, reproduced nor in any other way used, without prejudice to the explicit and expressed authorization issued by Quintessenzadesign.com, also due to the effect of additional contractual agreements and negotiations concluded with the user.
What are cookies and how are they used by Quintessenzadesign.com?
The Website can contain links to other sites which are not directly connected to Quintessenzadesign.com. We would point out that these Websites are in no way managed nor controlled by Quintessenzadesign.com, which cannot be held responsible for the contents and the regulations contained therein. The General Conditions are exclusively applicable to Quintessenzadesign.com Website and not to other Website that may be consulted by the user through use of the above-mentioned links.
Can I send and upload contents onto Quintessenzadesign.com Website?
Certain Services supplied by the Website (forums, blogs, events, competitions, temporary and extraordinary themed initiatives) allow you to send and upload Contents, such as photographs and opinions, since the real aim of the Services is to communicate and to distribute.
Quintessenzadesign.com implements a policy of inspecting and choosing the already sent contents and images, by removing from its systems - at its complete discretion - all those images which contravene the regulations contained on this web-page. In particular, users are asked to comply with the rules by not sending illegal and/or abusive images and contents, which may infringe on the rights of others, or which violate privacy, intellectual or industrial property laws, and other rights of third parties. These include pornographic and/or sexually explicit material, slanderous, threatening, damaging, vulgar, obscene or otherwise reprehensible or offensive, in accordance with the applicable legislation and the behavioural regulations contained on this page. Quintessenzadesign.com cooperates with the Public Authorities in all those cases where necessary data and/or information are requested, in order to apprehend any illegal activity.
Principles and behaviour regulations are set out below. We would kindly ask for your compliance with regards to the sending and the uploading of contents on our Website. If you choose to use this particular type of Service, you must accept and comply with the following regulations and principles. By not accepting the rules, we kindly request you to not send or upload contents through Quintessenzadesign.com Website.
-You may send contents at your total discretion and under your exclusive responsibility
- Quintessenzadesign.com cannot be held responsible for Contents sent by the User, nor can it ensure the completeness, accuracy, authenticity or legality of such material
- The publication of opinions sent by the User does not represent the expression of opinions or recommendations on the part of Quintessenzadesign.com, which specifically does not recognize such opinions as its own
- Quintessenzadesign.com can remove, modify, distribute, communicate and use the Contents sent by the User, who by sending them, relinquishes any material or moral right in relation to the above-mentioned policy
- By sending contents, the User allows Quintessenzadesign.com the unlimited right to use, without restrictions on means and geographical areas. However, Quintessenzadesign.com can - directly or through third parties - use, copy, transmit, extract, publish, distribute, publicly display, release, create related works, host, index, memorize, note, codify, modify and adapt – including the unrestricted right to adapt for any means of communication for broadcast purposes – in any form or with any kind of tool, whether current or future, all Contents, including audio and video materials, that can be sent by the User, also on behalf of third parties
- By sending images and portraits, the User allows Quintessenzadesign.com to use these images for specific purposes and in accordance with the conditions described in the General Conditions hereunder. Specifically, the User recognizes the Luna SRL’s right to partially or totally utilize the sent images, with regards to this right, as a whole or in single parts or components, even in editing, cuts or modifications, without any restrictions, except in the case where these images can prejudice the dignity, reputation and the personal standing of the affected party and relatives. The User permits Quintessenzadesign.com to reproduce, publish, distribute, communicate, publicly display and represent, in any place and by any means (e.g. Internet, screening during public events or in its retail points, publication in catalogues and magazines etc.), any of the above images. Thus accepting Quintessenzadesign.com as a sole and exclusive proprietor of the images and films, as well as all the usage and exploitation rights in any form and by any future or present means. At the moment of sending, the User relinquishes any right in relation to the above ones, independently from circumstances in which the images may or may not contain representations connected to his/her personal use
- The sent material will not be returned to the user. It remains the property of Quintessenzadesign.com, which consequently cannot be held responsible for the loss or destruction of the sent items
- The Services supplied on the Website allow the User to send and upload Contents destined to personal use. The User must carry out these operations in his/her faculty of operating for non-commercial or professional purposes, except in the cases specifically indicated above
User behavioural regulations:
- Use a respectful language, avoiding to use violent, offensive or obscene terms and expressions
- Refrain from publishing intentionally false, offensive, illegal, slanderous, obscene Contents, which are in any case non-compliant with the law or intentionally detrimental to third parties
- Do not publish Contents aimed at the distribution of political, spiritual or religious ideologies
- Do not infringe the privacy of third parties: for example by displaying names and surnames, cell phone numbers or addresses. In particular, do not supply information regarding individuals under the age of 18
- If you send photos or videos of persons under 18 years of age, you must ensure that you have obtained the express consent of parents or guardians.
- Always verify the validity of the data inserted in the Contents, and refer to the source of texts and/or articles written by other parties, if any. Always ensure that you comply with the laws applicable in Italy, in relation to patents and other industrial or intellectual property rights.
- Always avoid publishing explicit or subliminal advertising messages
How does Quintessenzadesign.com protect my privacy and my data?
Quintessenzadesign.com implements security and preventative measures of a technical and organizational manner aimed at protecting the security of its Website and of their Users. In particular, these measures aim to ensure that the information in relation to its Users is protected from the risks of loss, destruction, unauthorized access or illegal use.
These General Conditions are regulated by the Italian Law and shall be interpreted accordingly. Possible disputes inherent and/or subsequent to the above must be resolved under the Italian Jurisdiction.